This notice should be included in a separate and independent tab on the website, as is currently the case, and should be visible in all windows while browsing, as is currently the case on the website.
First layer (information on opening the website): the first thing to do is to provide information through a first layer on the website. The information to be included is the following, according to own and third party cookies (if applicable).
Círculo Textil Servicios Textiles SL use own and third party cookies that allow the user to navigate through a web page (technical), for monitoring and statistical analysis of user behavior (analytical), which allow the management of advertising space, if any, the editor has included on a web page (advertising) and cookies that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same profiling (profiling analysis) (if there were other purposes should include the information). If you accept this notice we will consider that you accept its use. You can obtain more information, or find out how to change the configuration, in our Cookies Policy. I ACCEPT / I DO NOT ACCEPT / CONFIGURATION (example of configuration).
Important note (clarification):
Cookies cannot be downloaded (except for the necessary ones) until they are expressly accepted or configured. If they are not accepted, or if they are configured, they cannot be downloaded except for those that are expressly configured for downloading.
The configuration could be through the inclusion of a button with a link within the text of the first layer, which would allow access to a configuration panel where the user could choose whether or not to enable cookies in a granular manner.
Clicking on the cookies policy will open a window that we have created expressly to include the text provided below.
Text to be included in a dedicated tab
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer/Smartphone/Tablet when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
One of the classifications that can be made of cookies is on the purpose for which they are intended, so we have several types:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
b) Configuration on my computer.
Clarification: at this point we have to allow the user to reconfigure the cookies, for this, we will show the configuration again with the appearance of the "configuration" pop-up window. To do this, a hyperlink can be created in the option to change their consent or withdraw it.
Once configured in the pop-up window, one of these options should appear, and depending on the one that appears, we have to allow it to change. Its current status: Allow all cookies (Necessary, Preferences, Statistics, Marketing).
Change your consent : Withdraw your consent
Your current status: Only use necessary cookies.
Change your consent
c) Types of cookies on this website (the table included is merely exemplary, it does not contain the cookies on this website)*.
|Own||Technique||sdpadad||Identifies the user and
allows authentication with the server
|Browsing time, website visited
and information related to the browsing itself.
|Description||Identifies the user and allows authentication with the server||Browsing time, website visited and information
related to the browsing itself.
* First or third party means whether the cookies are our own, created by us (first party) or we have taken them from third party publishers such as Google (third party). (Remove this clarification when placing the report on the website).
d) How can I disable or delete these cookies in my browsers?
The user may - at any time - choose which cookies he/she wants to operate on this website by:
e) What happens if you disable cookies?
Some functionalities of the web services will be disabled.